Shield - Adafruit 2.8" TFT Touch v2
This project will show you how to use the Adafruit 2.8" TFT Touch Shield v2 with your board.
- Connect the TFT Touch shield to your board.
- In the Kinetis Design Studio IDE, select the File menu and choose New then Kinetis Project.
- In the Project Explorer on the left, under Sources, double click to open the file "arduinoApp.cpp".
- Copy and paste the following code into this file to replace it's contents:
//--------- Blinking LED Test
int ledPin = 6; // LED connected to this digital pin number
digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW); // sets the LED off
- Select Project from the main menu and choose Build Project.
- If there are any errors they will be displayed in the Problems tab.
Now follow the steps under Debugging your ARM Board Project.