CMD-12DP512 - High feature development system for the MC9S12DP512 Microcontroller
The CMD-9S12DP512 is a low cost full featured development system with on-board USB BDM development port for the Freescale MC9S12DP512. The board provides operation in Single-Chip Mode or Expanded Wide Mode with memory bus available for expansion and development memory access. System is supplied with a powerful IDE software suite (AxIDE4) with GNU “C” compiler and assembler, and the USB BDM debug support for a seamless development environment.
The integrated USB-BDM provides background development control of the HCS12, optional board input power, and optional serial communcation via the USB port for single point connection to host computer. Development software is Windows XP compatible and provides source code level development support, selection of Target operation modes, Target code loading, Target flash memory programming, and multiple window views for Target registers and data. When not required for development use, the USB BDM port may still be optioned as a USB Serial port.
- LCD Module Port and Keypad Port for expansion
- Breadboard and Prototype Area
- Onboard Back Ground Debug (BDM) circuit with USB2.0 compliant port.
- 7 to 25VDC input to 5V Power Supply - Operating Power: 80ma @ 5V
- 4Mhz reference oscillator, 2MHz to 24MHz operation
- External Memory: 256K Bytes (128K x 16) SRAM
- COM1 Port: HC12 SCI0 w/ RS232 and DB9S connector
- COM2 Port: HC12 SCI1 w/ RS232 and 3 Term Block
- CAN PORT - CAN 0 I/O W/ 1M Baud Transceiver, term block
- INDICATORS: Power, RESET, 4 User option.
- PUSH SWITCHES: RESET, 4 User option.
- POTENTIOMETE: User option
- BUS PORT – 40 Pin Socket Header
- MCU I/O PORT - 60 pin Socket Header
- ANALOG PORT – 20 pin Socket Header
- Upward code compatible w/ 68HC11
- Powerful and efficient instruction set
- Up to 25MHz operation
- 4K Bytes EEPROM
- 512K Byte Flash EEPROM
- 14K Byte SRAM
- 2 Enhanced SCI Ports
- 3 SPI Port (Synchronous Serial)
- 5 CAN 2.0 A or B Interface
- Two 8 Channel 10 Bit Analog Converters
- Background Debug Port
- Enhanced 16 bit Timer w/ 8 channels of capture or compare
- Two 16 Bit or Four 8 bit Pulse Accumulators
- 8 PWM Channels
- Two 8 bit Key Wake-up ports
- PLL Clock Oscillator Support
- RTI and COP features
- Low power operation modes
- Up to 91 I/O
The Axiom CMD-12DP512 development system provides a full seamless hardware and software application development environment. The onboard BDM circuit allows the user to locate code in the On-Board RAM or HC12 Flash, set Break Points, Step code, and display or modify registers and / or memory. After application is operational the user may apply the board for dedicated operation of new software.
I/O Port headers provide easy connections to breadboard area or user option components with 24GA solid core jumper wires (provided). Pin headers may also be installed to apply IDC ribbon or other connections. The Keypad and LCD ports are compatible with the Axiom HC-KP 16 key (4x4) keypad and HC-LCD 80 character (4x20) LCD module. Example software is provided to operate all user components and accessories.
CMD-12DP512 standard kit provides USB cable, 9 pin serial cable, prototyping wire kit, printed Manuals and support CD with additional documentation and software tools.